Development & manufacture of precise metal components has been Usi Rosenberg Ltd.’s specialty for over 60 years. To achieve this, we employ a wide range of processing techniques and technologies:
- Computerized spinning (CNC)
- Deep drawing & pressing
- design & manufacture of dies & templates
- Secondary processes: machining, welding, nailing, assembly
- External services: thermal treatments, field treatments (coating & painting)
- Cad/Cam technology
With its vast experience and technological resources, the company offers its clients creative, effective and custom-made solutions:
- Manufacturing large and small series of metal components for a variety of industries in the fields of defense, aviation, automotive, medicine, High-Tec and more.
- Designing and manufacturing metal dies and templates, models and prototypes.
- Adapting existing products to reduce development & manufacture costs or to increase product’s longevity.
- The engineering department’s support in development and solutions, from characterization to finished product.
- Cad/Cam services
Each and every component undergoes strict quality assurance processes under the Israeli Standards Institute’s supervision, and complies with the ISO9001 international quality management standards.
We are at your service at 972-3-9247002, or through our web site.